Client Service Representative
Chicago Title Insurance Company has been providing security for real estate transactions for over 150 years and has been proudly protecting Canadians for the last 60 of those years. We have a diverse résumé in Canada which includes being a residential and commercial title insurer for lawyers and notaries across Canada; the title insurer of choice for many complex commercial programs with financial institutions and major law firms. This unique experience has enabled us to define strong service standards, maximize technology and introduce process efficiencies, as well as refine our coverage to meet the needs of our insureds and customers.
- Communicate with internal and external clients through various channels, including but not limited to answering incoming client calls in a call centre environment
- Maintain new and existing client relations, while providing exceptional customer service, including interacting with clients, answering client’s inquiries, taking and following up on title insurance orders and effectively handling client concerns
- Identify and assess client needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Ability to deal with difficult clients, de-escalate and diffuse challenging situations and successfully resolve customer issues in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Experience in a high volume call centre environment
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Highly professional with a customer service focus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve with minimal direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Real estate experience in a law firm and/or title insurance environment
- Knowledge and understanding of both commercial and residential real estate practices
- Flexible, team player that works well under pressure with minimal supervision, in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teraview, Conveyancer, econveyance
- Must be available to work varied shifts including evenings
- Willing to work overtime when required
- French is an asset
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities. Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.