For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. We understand the true value of our insureds’ properties, they represent more than just numbers on a statement. When it comes to our clients’ peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time.
Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We’re not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, letting our client experience the peace of mind they deserve.
- Communicate with internal and external clients through various channels
- Maintain new and existing client relations, while providing exceptional customer service, including interacting with clients, answering client’s inquiries, taking and following up on title insurance orders and effectively handling client concerns
- Identify and assess client needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Ability to deal with difficult clients, de-escalate and diffuse challenging situations and successfully resolve customer issues in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Highly professional with a customer service focus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve with minimal direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Real estate experience in a law firm and/or title insurance environment
- Knowledge and understanding of both commercial and residential real estate practices
- Flexible, team player that works well under pressure with minimal supervision, in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teraview, Conveyancer, econveyance
- Must be available to work varied shifts including evenings
- Willing to work overtime when required
- French is an asset
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chicago Title Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035