Business Analyst – 12 month contract
For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. We understand the true value of our insureds’ properties; they represent more than just numbers on a statement. When it comes to our clients’ peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time.
Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We are not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, letting our client experience the peace of mind they deserve.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional with extensive experience in customer service within the real estate industry.
With our continued growth in Canada, we are looking for a Business Analyst for a 12 month contract.
- Meet with decision makers, system owners and end users to define operational requirements, systems goals as well as identify and resolve systems issues.
- Analyzes existing workflows and perform best practice benchmark gap analysis to identify opportunities to streamline processes, eliminate redundancy and ensure that processes are effective and efficient.
- Create, define and document business requirements, models and functional specifications to ensure that operational requirements are accurately represented in the design and delivery of software products and solutions.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of system changes and upgrades while partnering with a team of developers, testers, QA and Project Managers.
- Conduct technical research on system enhancements to determine time required and compatibility with existing systems.
- Lead timely delivery of a variety of projects, interfacing with Technical team(s).
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- Performing special projects and other duties as required.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a Business Analysis role
- Previous experience working with or on software development teams
- Previous experience working with Agile and Waterfall (CMMI) methodologies
- Previous experience real estate experience in a law firm and/or title insurance environment would be an asset
- Ability to identify, formalize, and problem solve business needs
- Able to work quickly and under tight delivery deadlines with focus on details
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, and client expectations
- Disciplined, organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with clients
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting business practices
- Fluent in French both oral and written would be an asset.
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.