Business Intelligence Analyst
For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. We understand the true value of our insureds’ properties, they represent more than just numbers on a statement. When it comes to our clients’ peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time.
Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We’re not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, letting our client experience the peace of mind they deserve.
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Translate operational requirements or problem statements into key criteria for report creation
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve opportunities throughout
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various stakeholders throughout the assigned divisions
- One to three years of experience as a reporting, data, financial or business analyst
- Exposure to the Real Estate industry and Lending products in Financial Services is an asset
- Advanced experience and knowledge of T-SQL, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Ability to work with Business stakeholders to gather and analyze functional Business requirements.
- Proven ability to write database code on SQL Server and use database code to create insightful Business Intelligence dahboards.
- Knowledge of Qlikview Desktop, Qlikview NPrint,
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use Qlik, SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities. Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chicago Title Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035