Client Services Representative – Title Services (Contract)
Chicago Title Insurance Company has been providing security for real estate transactions for over 150 years and has been proudly protecting Canadians for the last 60 of those years. We have a diverse résumé in Canada which includes being a residential and commercial title insurer for lawyers and notaries across Canada; the title insurer of choice for many complex commercial programs with financial institutions and major law firms. This unique experience has enabled us to define strong service standards, maximize technology and introduce process efficiencies, as well as refine our coverage to meet the needs of our insureds and customers.
- Answering all incoming client calls, emails and/or fax inquires
- Identifying and assessing client needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction
- Processing title insurance requests
- Process final title insurance policies in an accurate, timely and organized manner. This process may involve careful review of title opinions and/or supporting documentation while applying underwriting principles and guidelines.
- Following up with clients for missing and/or additional information needed in order to issue the title insurance policy
- Provide support and assistance to team members, as required in order to meet deadlines, while maintaining a co-operative, compatible and pleasant attitude in order to promote effective work relationships
- Other duties as required and/or assigned
- Must be working towards a Law Clerk designation or Office Administration Legal diploma from a community college and have completed the Real Estate Law course
- Customer service experience in a call centre environment
- Highly professional, with a client focus positive attitude
- Ability to pay attention to detail while managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Team oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.