Client Services Representative
Chicago Title Insurance Company has been providing security for real estate transactions for over 150 years and has been proudly protecting Canadians for the last 60 of those years. We have a diverse résumé in Canada which includes being a residential and commercial title insurer for lawyers and notaries across Canada; the title insurer of choice for many complex commercial programs with financial institutions and major law firms. This unique experience has enabled us to define strong service standards, maximize technology and introduce process efficiencies, as well as refine our coverage to meet the needs of our insureds and customers.
With out continued growth in Canada, we are looking for a Client Services Representative in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Communicate with internal and external clients through various channels
- Data entry of fax and telephone orders
- Monitor incoming faxes and distributing/scanning to appropriate person/file
- Providing exceptional customer service, including interacting with clients, answering client’s inquiries, taking and following up
- Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Adhering to administration of new firms/lawyers, including following procedures for obtaining required documents (Knowing Our Clients) and performing the required searches
- Ability to deal with difficult clients, diffuse challenging situations and successfully resolve customer issues in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Candidates licensed as Damage Insurance Agent in the Province of Québec preferred
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Highly professional with a customer service focus
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Interest or experience in law and the real estate industry an asset
- Flexible, team player that works well under pressure with minimal supervision, in order to meet tight deadlines
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.