For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. We understand the true value of our insureds’ properties; they represent more than just numbers on a statement. When it comes to our clients’ peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time.
Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We are not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, letting our client experience the peace of mind they deserve.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional with extensive experience in customer service within the real estate industry.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Content writer will be responsible for creating compelling content pieces that will help attract prospects and increase client engagement. The candidate should have a proven track record of producing engaging content that helps drive leads. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing initiatives that grow brand awareness, support market positioning of our products/services and drives efforts to acquire new clients while enhancing the level of engagement in our existing client base. The candidate should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The candidate for this position needs be perfectly bilingual (oral and written).
- Write compelling content for various mediums, including blog posts, website, social media content, sales events, emails, print collateral and other editorial-based content.
- Brainstorm new and creative content ideas, identify industry trends and insights and optimize content pieces based on the insights.
- Repurpose existing content for different channels.
- Should be able to provide strategic recommendations for content development, including topic identification, messaging and distribution.
- Establish best practices for content creation and ensure the highest quality of work is being delivered.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand and message integrity across all platforms.
- Edit and convert the content provided by other team members into engaging marketing content pieces to drive leads for the business.
- Should be able to follow a content calendar, collaborate with team members to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Use SEO strategies in writing content to improve the organic search ranking of the website.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept of informed of marketing activities and objectives.
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience for a B2B audience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Experience in insurance or financial industry is preferred
- Content writing experience proven through a portfolio of published articles
- Must be fluent in French and English and should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to write for different audiences and different platforms, using varying voices and writing styles as appropriate to audiences and platforms
- Proven research skills and the ability to quickly understand and learn new information
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and marketing tools (marketing automation software)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools an asset
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities. Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chicago Title Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035