Client Services Representative – Property Tax Specialist (Maternity Leave Contract)
Chicago Title Insurance Company has been providing security for real estate transactions for over 150 years and has been proudly protecting Canadians for the last 60 of those years. We have a diverse résumé in Canada which includes being a residential and commercial title insurer for lawyers and notaries across Canada; the title insurer of choice for many complex commercial programs with financial institutions and major law firms. This unique experience has enabled us to define strong service standards, maximize technology and introduce process efficiencies, as well as refine our coverage to meet the needs of our insureds and customers.
With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Property Tax Specialist for a maternity leave contract.
- Communicate with internal and external clients through various channels
- Maintain new and existing client relations, while providing exceptional customer service
- Conducting tax research, reporting and payments
- Maintain and collect accurate tax information
- Work closely with accounting regarding accounts receivables
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Post-secondary education in either, office or legal administration
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate practices
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Highly professional with a customer service focus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve with minimal direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexible, team player that works well under pressure with minimal supervision, in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word and Excel
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Bilingual in French, written and oral
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.