Help Desk Administrator
For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. When it comes to peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time. Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We’re not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, and letting our clients experience peace of mind.
The ideal candidate will be a client-focused, highly professional self-starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously in a demanding IT support environment.
- Level I support provides basic resolution for customers using our FNF Connect and FNF internal application.
- Determining customer issues, password problems, and troubleshooting lockout /access issues.
- Creating, modifying, and disabling FNF Connect/FNF internal accounts.
- Ensuring proper user access rights and role assignments
- Providing assistance with FNF Connect/FNF internal application navigation
- Support for Desktop Applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, VPN
- Support for web browser issues
- Troubleshooting issues on files on FNF Connect Portal and FNF internal applications
- Windows Active Directory Administration including account updates, password reset, and password unlocking
- Creation of purchase orders and working with the FNF purchasing system to procure IT equipment
- General Office Duties as required
- A college diploma in a related field is required; preference will be given to those with a university degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Help Desk in a related field
- French is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Proficient with technology – web-based applications, the internet, and Microsoft Office
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge or Experience with Kayako Help Desk Software is an asset.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends as this role involves shift work. Shifts are Mon-Friday 12PM-8PM and Wed-Sun 9Am-5PM on a rotational basis.
As an employee of Chicago Title, you will have the satisfaction of working in a progressive and diverse organization. Together, we are a cohesive unit working towards one common purpose. We encourage a positive team-based atmosphere where every employee knows their efforts are making a difference. With a transparent business approach, every employee is aware of the direction of the company and accepts accountability for their actions. Providing our employees with a nurturing environment and opportunities to grow and excel is one of our top priorities. We pride ourselves on fostering a fair and respectful environment that encourages employees to pursue their career goals. Our employees are passionate about providing the products, solutions, and expertise our clients need for their success – and ours. Promotion and hiring from within are important trademarks of the Chicago Title way!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chicago Title Insurance Company is an equal-opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035