Junior Legal Administrative Assistant / Client Services Representative
Chicago Title Insurance Company has been providing security for real estate transactions for over 170 years and has been proudly protecting Canadians for the last 70 of those years. We have a diverse résumé in Canada which includes being a residential and commercial title insurer for lawyers and notaries across Canada; the title insurer of choice for many complex commercial programs with financial institutions and major law firms. This unique experience has enabled us to define strong service standards, maximize technology and introduce process efficiencies, as well as refine our coverage to meet the needs of our insureds and customers.
- Communicate with internal and external clients through various channels.
- Maintain new and existing client relations, while providing exceptional customer service, including interacting with clients, answering client’s inquiries, taking and following up on title insurance orders and effectively handling client concerns.
- Identify and assess client needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Ability to deal with difficult clients, de-escalate and diffuse challenging situations and successfully resolve customer issues in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Highly professional with a customer service focus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve with minimal direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Real estate experience in a law firm and/or title insurance environment
- Knowledge and understanding of both commercial and residential real estate practices
- Flexible, team player that works well under pressure with minimal supervision, in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teraview, Conveyancer, econveyance
- Must be available to work varied shifts including evenings
- Willing to work overtime when required
- French is an asset
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan (Health and Dental)
- RRSP Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Vacation and Personal Care days
- Recognition for years of service
- Annual Corporate Awards recognition
As an employee of Chicago Title, you will have the satisfaction of working in a progressive and diverse organization. Together, we are a cohesive unit working towards one common purpose. We encourage a positive team-based atmosphere where every employee knows their efforts are making a difference. With a transparent business approach, every employee is aware of the direction of the company and accepts accountability for their actions. Providing our employees with a nurturing environment and opportunities to grow and excel is one of our top priorities. We pride ourselves on fostering a fair and respectful environment that encourages employees to pursue their career goals. Our employees are passionate about providing the products, solutions, and expertise our clients need for their success – and ours. Promotion and hiring from within are important trademarks of the Chicago Title way!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chicago Title Insurance Company is an equal-opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035