Operations Analyst (Maternity Leave Contract)
For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. When it comes to peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time. Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We’re not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, letting our clients experience peace of mind.
The ideal candidate for Operations Analyst – Title Insurance Services will be a client focused, highly professional with extensive experience in customer service within the real estate industry. This is a maternity leave contract.
- The majority of the support tasks are related to CTIC, with some support tasks for FNF.
- Create, document, maintain and update detailed functional business and operations requirements, non-functional requirements, business rules and business models.
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and make recommendations for process, product or service change.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners and end users do define operational requirements and systems goals and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Identify improvements to business workflow or application- system functionality, collaborating with operations teams, subject matter experts and management to introduce plan and deliver value added changes.
- Provide fast and efficient response to business needs with the highest achievable cost effective result.
- Support the company values and strategic vision.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of system changes and upgrades partnering with a team of developers and product analysts.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task, and effectively address numerous clients and products.
- Assist with delivery of a variety of projects, interfacing with developers and product analysts.
- Provide operations support to business related to custom applications.
- Analyze and document trends in product support in order to design solutions to improve performance and efficiency.
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- College Diploma and 3 + years’ experience in real estate or mortgage administration
- Acceptance testing planning, preparation and execution experience a definite asset
- Prior experience preferred in role as Business Analyst, Operations Analyst and/or other process improvement capacity
- Highly computer literate with advanced level skills using Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
- Resourceful, problem solver with a bias for taking action
- Self-starter with strong initiative, Leadership and advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to drive components of large multi-functional projects
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage change
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with a diligence for accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good verbal, written communication and problem solving skills
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.