Real Estate Paralegal, Commercial Underwriter Title Services
For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. We understand the true value of our insureds’ properties; they represent more than just numbers on a statement. When it comes to our clients’ peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time.
Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We are not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, letting our client experience the peace of mind they deserve.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional with extensive experience in customer service within the real estate industry.
- Collect the required information on the property and the companies involved in a real estate transaction in accordance with the company’s guidelines
- Analyze opinions on title (often complex), certificates of location, plans, index of immovables, corporate information and identify title defects and irregularities
- Communicate and coordinate efficiently with all the parties involved in a real property transaction
- Manage follow-ups and invoicing
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Diploma in Law or relevant experience
- 5 years of experience in commercial real estate
- Diligence and meticulousness, even when under pressure
- Ability to interact cordially with the various parties involved in a transaction
- Excellent control of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work efficiently in a paperless environment
- Professionalism and excellent organizational skills
- Open to learn quickly new skills and to explore new methods
- Team player and great sense of cooperation
- Autonomy and judgment
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities. Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.