Regional Manager- Commercial Title Solutions, Winnipeg
For over 70 years, Chicago Title has proudly provided security for Canada’s real estate transactions. We understand the true value of our insureds’ properties; they represent more than just numbers on a statement. When it comes to our clients’ peace of mind, no detail is too small to overlook. From offering better value than anywhere else, and unmatched customer care, we will safeguard the real estate industry, one property at a time.
Owned by Fidelity National Financial, North America’s largest title insurer, we are an industry leader in title insurance solutions, customer service, and real estate technology. Our focused, Canadian-based organization lets us respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We are not just in the title insurance business, we’re in the client success business.
We put the customer first, listening carefully to hear your unique needs and provide creative solutions. We strive for results, providing world-class products and services while continually innovating to improve what we offer. We never rest, nurturing our workforce to be the top tier in the industry, letting our client experience the peace of mind they deserve.
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional with extensive experience in customer service within the real estate industry. Reporting to the Vice President of Commercial Sales, you will utilize your sales expertise and relationship management skills to build and maintain a portfolio of customers. New client development and acquisition will be a focus for this role.
- Maintain and improve business relationships
- Identifying customer needs through consultative selling approaches.
- Provide clients with superior customer service
- Escalation management – Respond to client’s needs and liaise with appropriate contact to ensure quick issue resolution
- Subject matter expert – Understand products offered and seek training where needed
- Conduct small to large sized speaking engagements
- Attend conferences and tradeshows as needed
- Continuous improvement in personal sales skills
- Assist with new implementation and product launches
- Sales management – Establish sales targets; monitor existing client business volume
- Business Development – Achieve growth and retention strategies; Meet or exceed assigned targets
- Industry Participant – Participate in industry initiatives; Participate in associations and organizations as appropriate
- Complete internal sales reporting
- Participate in regular internal sales meetings
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Minimum of three (3) years professional sales experience and/or relationship management experience
- Solid understanding of residential mortgage lending and/or real estate conveyancing
- Familiarity with the local real estate market / industry
- Multilingual would be an asset
- Ability to travel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience working with sales targets
- Strong public speaker who is comfortable in addressing small to large groups
- Clearly articulate and position one’s point of view
- Good analytical ability – identify opportunities and propose strategy / direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to create immediate rapport
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of title insurance is an asset
CTIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities. Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Chicago Title Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations for candidates with disabilities participating in our selection process are available upon request. We can be reached by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 55 Superior Blvd, Unit 100, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2X9
- Fax: 1-877-916-8035